17/7/10

The city with no people: Someone just for me

Just as I feared... there´s no one here either. Everyone is inside with "them". Being with "them" is like living a beautiful dream. A beautiful dream that no one wants to wake up from... They will grant your deepest wishes... They will do whatever you ask... They can do things that you can not... But... there is one thing they can not do; They can never become people. They might look like people, but they are only substitutes. I know this because I am one of them.

Today I look for someone just for me. Someone who will love me even if I can not fullfil their wishes. Someone who has love for me alone. But there is another me.

The other me asks "Does that person exist?"
I need someone whose love for me is true. I want someone who loves me without asking anything in exchange.
If he can´t love me for who I am, the he´s not my one and only.
- Is this so? -
- It is -
- Does this someone exist? -
- He does -
- If he does... then where is he? -
- My someone is nearby... I think... Perhaps I already know him -
- But, what is that person does not love you back? What if that person likes someone other than you? -
- People aren´t like them. You can´t erase his feelings. People aren´t easy to change -
- I know, but people do change. Their feelings are dynamic. Feelings of love are more resistant than others. -
- What if he never loves you? -
- Then I´ll have to decide. Decide, then do what must be done -

Me and the other me

1 comentario:

JohnSo dijo...

Have you decided what you would do in such case?
I know i havent...
I don't even know what would i decide if i ever discover that my "other one's love for me" is not real...
I don't even know if my love for her is real...
I don't even know if she is real; or if i am real, for that matter...

I certainly don't know much...
All i know is that i still want to know.
If i ever stop wanting to know, then i surely be a living dead then :/. I don't think that's very far away...

English post, english comment.